How To Ski Moguls With Better Balance | Final Thoughts
Final Thoughts – Here is the bottom line on how to achieve better balance when you are skiing in moguls or skiing in powder:
- Keep hands forward and quiet.
- Anticipate the acceleration of your skis by making your short leg long
- Make a slow, patient and gravity-powered entry into your turns
- Ski with a narrow stance in moguls.
- Rebalance on your uphill ski before each new turn.
- Keep your ski tips relatively even.
- Match your shoulder angle to the angle of the ski slope.
- Keep your legs long and absorb pressure by flexing your ankles