Does This Describe You?
Are you a terminal intermediate-level skier repetitively skiing on the same old groomed runs? Are you ready to “up your game” and confidently ski any groomed run on the mountain – blue or black, easy or steep? Ski For Life™ can turn that goal into a reality for you.
We understand that you have limited vacation time and you want to maximize your fun and enjoyment on the ski slope. We also understand you likely have many frustrations with your skiing that may be holding you back. Here is a sample list of skier concerns. How many of these statements describe you?
- You have difficulty controlling your speed when you encounter a steeper slope
- You would like to ski stronger, and longer, without “quad burn” and fatigue
- Avoiding falls and preventing injury when skiing is a major priority of yours
- You would prefer to ski with better form and increased control rather than ski fast
- You wish you could ski with less anxiety and be a smoother and more elegant skier
- You wish you could confidently ski a groomed run unexpectedly covered in 3”-6” of new snow
- You would like to be able to ski slower when you need to, and faster when you want to
- You want to ski with more precision so you can turn where you want and stop where you want
- You wish you knew how to stay in control when you find yourself on icy terrain
- You would like to learn techniques to minimize torque on your knees
- If you encounter a YIKES! situation you would like to know some good survival skills
- You love skiing and you would like to get much better, faster
If you saw yourself in these statements, Ski For Life has something different to offer you: a new approach, a proven approach to you becoming a much better groomed run skier.